Skip to main content

Vampire Craze Rocks Our World








Vampire lure has come a long way since Bram Stoker Gothic horror novel “Dracula.”

We've enjoyed the novels from Anne Rice, “The Vampire Chronicles,” that jumped started the vampire craze during the 1990’s with the movie “Interview with a Vampire.” Since then, it seems that the public all around the world has a craving for vampires and it does not seem to stop. Many new authors are coming out with different twist about vampires, causing many novels being turned into motion pictures as “Underworld” and “Twilight” Others, as “True Blood,” a story based off Charlaine Harris; Sookie Stackhouse novels are a large hit, thanks to HBO’s producer Allan Ball. And let us not forget the TV series Vampire Diaries originally written by L.J. Smith that has young and old viewers begging for more.

But where does it end, or does it? Will the public eventually get sick of vampires or will this craze be an ongoing legacy that will continue at the box office for many more years… 

Popular posts from this blog

I've made a few slight changes to my blog this morning. Please feel free and check out the changes.  I'll tell you one of those changes that I am pleased to announce; I have added a language translator to my blog so anyone that cannot read English will be able to read the blog post and the first chapters in their chosen language. 

I played around with a few languages, Italian and French and was thrilled with the results. Check it out, and the other features that were added. 

I appreciate your comments, feedback and suggestions. I'd love to hear from each of you, so don't hesitate in leaving a message. 

Happy reading,
T.M. Waltman








Rebirth

As of now, I am writing 'Rebirth' book two in The Black Rose Trilogy. Currently, I am writing Chapter 5. I am planing to finish book two by  October or November and then I will start writing the final book afterwards, completing the trilogy. 
From time to time as time permits, I'll be writing between two other novels that I have been working on as well. Which of course depends on how the muse directs. 
I'll post updates with the progress from all novels as they become available. And I'll create new tabs on each of the first chapters of each novel for your reading pleasure.
Please feel free to post comments, questions and opinions here, I'd love to hear from each of you. 
Keep reading,  T.M. Waltman







Allured

For several weeks,  I've been reading through the manuscript making slight changes. As an author we want to put our best work out there. That said, I'll be announcing the release date of Allured by the first of April,  2017.

💓❣T.M. Waltman