Skip to main content

T.M. WALTMAN: Blog

T.M. WALTMAN: Blog: I thought it might be time for a new look, so I changed the face of the blog. Tell me what you think. I decided to keep it simple, and easie...

Popular posts from this blog

I've made a few slight changes to my blog this morning. Please feel free and check out the changes.  I'll tell you one of those changes that I am pleased to announce; I have added a language translator to my blog so anyone that cannot read English will be able to read the blog post and the first chapters in their chosen language. 

I played around with a few languages, Italian and French and was thrilled with the results. Check it out, and the other features that were added. 

I appreciate your comments, feedback and suggestions. I'd love to hear from each of you, so don't hesitate in leaving a message. 

Happy reading,
T.M. Waltman








Rebirth

As of now, I am writing 'Rebirth' book two in The Black Rose Trilogy. Currently, I am writing Chapter 5. I am planing to finish book two by  October or November and then I will start writing the final book afterwards, completing the trilogy. 
From time to time as time permits, I'll be writing between two other novels that I have been working on as well. Which of course depends on how the muse directs. 
I'll post updates with the progress from all novels as they become available. And I'll create new tabs on each of the first chapters of each novel for your reading pleasure.
Please feel free to post comments, questions and opinions here, I'd love to hear from each of you. 
Keep reading,  T.M. Waltman







Update on Allured

Allured is currently being read by a New York agent, I've started writing book two in The Black Rose Series. I've only written a few chapter so far, and I've been editing with a fine tooth comb, trying to learn the editing process on my own. I've been reading about how to edit a manuscript, and bought a few books on the subject that seems helpful.  As a writer I find that I have little free time, but that's okay with me. I would love to write fulltime and learn the craft to write more efficiently. In the few moments of spare time I have, I enjoy reading in a wide range of genres. I not only read for enjoyment, I read to learn and study techniques of voice, character development, sentence structure and plot. 
After spending hours in front of the computer today, I'm hoping to go watch Jurassic World.
Keep reading,  T.M. Waltman